Austrian Association for Statistical Computing
The Austrian Association for Statistical Computing (AASC) is an
association of active developers of open source statistical software
The AASC is a non-profit organization working in the public interest,
its main objectives are:
- advance the theory, methodology and
development of statistical computing in particular based on open source
statistical software like R,
- application and development of statistical data analysis and graphics,
- knowledge transfer and cooperation in the field of statistical computing
between academic and non-academic areas.
To meet these objectives the AASC organizes (among other things)
- R and Statistical Computing Workshops and Conferences,
- R and Statistical Computing Courses and Tutorials.
If you are interested in arranging an R course at your
university or company please contact the AASC.